Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bsa

hallo ik ben hans ik zie dat u nog een bsa op internet heeft staan van u vriend heeft u deze motor nog? dan heb ik interesse
mvg hans de heus

email (option): h.heus2@chello.nl

Re: bsa

h de heus
hallo ik ben hans ik zie dat u nog een bsa op internet heeft staan van u vriend heeft u deze motor nog? dan heb ik interesse
mvg hans de heus

Hans, beter in't engels hier!

Better in English chaps!

Henk will maybe know what he means, see no M20 for sale here???

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

Ik zou zo even niet weten om wie het gaat en welke motor er te koop staat.

Ik zit wel zelf te denk een van mijn BSA's te verkopen, maar die staat niet op het internet.

Groeten Henk

photo BSAWM2080052_zps619a69e8.jpg

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

It's still double Dutch! Even with Google translate Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

It's a secret.

Henk, dont do it!!! you'll regret it in the end!!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

How do you know Lex? As you've kept almost everything you've found over the last 50 years or so..........

Regards,

Sven

email (option): snvosselman@gmail.com

I do not really like to sell a motorcycle but I have done it in the past and it is a long process for me, it can take me years. Once sold I can't really say that I feel sorry about it that much.

The bike I might sell now is actually quite an interesting motorcycle with lots of history known. I have met the first civilian owner who had it directly from the British military. He was put to work in Germany at the end of the war and managed to find it's way to liberated France. From there he worked as a motorcycle mechanic for the British army receiving this motorcycle directly from them for the work he had done. He owned the bike up to 1953.

Here a photo taken in 1946, it's the bike on the right with his wife in the saddle.

Henk

photo WM2080052-1946_zps78d3b1d6.jpg

Nieuwe pagina 1