Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pannier bags

Hi all,

Could anyone advise on the best original type pannier bags on the market and where to get them?

I have looked at the ones from Cornucopia in Germany and the ones from Schipperfabrik in the States but am unsure of the design or colour to get.

Cheers................Shaun.

Re: Pannier bags

Just type in pannier bags on the search on top of the page their is man on their frank brown pegasus-drive@sky.com

email (option): cooperbaumber@yahoo.com

Don't bother with the Schipperfabrik bags, they are to small to fit the frames. They kept telling me they'd sort it until it was too late for me to claim my money back from Paypal, then they wern't interested.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3155626639&frmid=16&msgid=1238625&cmd=show

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Shaun, i have genuine WW2 medic bags on my wm20 and look right and correct and are marked D-42 along with the SX***** of the WW2 Australian service person
regards
Brian Forth AUstralia

photo AllBritishDay8March09.jpg

email (option): forthy@picknowl.com.au

Horror, Yes I agree Schipperfabrik bags look ok ,But just dont fit correctly, ok on a display bike,as its not important that the studs line up and pop. I have two pairs. !!! If I were to fit them on a bike I ride First rain they will shrink and never fit again, Shame as the bags are very well made. Try and find a rough pair. frank fixed up two or three original pairs of mine using original webbing and new leather corners they look very nice, and good workmanship andrew .h

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1