Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thinking of getting rid of all my WD Bike stuff

Due to numerous factors, ill health, storage problems, topped off with a possible move to the USA I am giving serious consideration to getting rid of all My WD Bike collection, parts, spares the lot. I was hoping for speeds sake of selling everything to one person no cherrypicking. Rough breakdown as follows
One fully restored BSA WM20 with just a small amount of electrical wiring left to finish. A further 2 WM 20's in bits one 95% one 85% MANY extra spares including two further front frames, extra fuel tank (slab sided). engine lumps etc.
A very complete Matchless G3 girder fork project basically only short the tank - full re-assembly required
2 x Norton 16H bikes which between them should make 95% of a useable one including 2 engines & frames.

The amount of spares for these bikes particularly the WM20's is staggering.

Obviously all this amounts to some serious money, I can show interested parties all the goodies at my storage facility in N Birmingham UK by prior appointment.

No timewasters or tyre kickers please. Contact me at my eMail for further discussions.
Cheers
Chris C.

email (option): c.coxon@blueyonder.co.uk

Re: Thinking of getting rid of all my WD Bike stuff

My friend will email you about them in the next hour or so, he will take the lot if the price is right!

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Nieuwe pagina 1