Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bike reg

Went to my local dvla office on monday thats this monday to get my rebuilt g3l registered I took with me a dating certificate from the matchless club a cover note on the frame number my driving licence electric bill i also took four photographs front back and each side Also while i was their a v55 form i think that was the number. Oh and fifty five pounds.Guess what my registration number and tax disk arrived today. Now i think that is good service and they are going to close a lot of these dvla offices.

email (option): cooperbaumber@yahoo.com

Re: bike reg

The staff at my local DVLA office in Lincoln have been fantastic over the years, but they say it's going to close very soon and I'll have to trail all the way over to Peterborough, around a 100 mile round trip. I've signed a couple of petitions, but I doubt it will do any good.

I went to Lincoln A1 service.

You're not Steven Forrest with the G3L's, mate of Robin Wheeldon's are you by any chance?

Stephen with ph Thats me going to stoneleigh on sunday with robin so he can buy some more ww1 gear .By the way got a spare seat on sunday for anyone in lincoln

Nieuwe pagina 1