Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
War and Peace Revival Show - bikes wanted!

Many of you will know that Rex Cadman's War and Peace Show is being held at the Folkestone Racecourse this year, in July as usual. The new site is just off the M20 and is styled as a "Revival" as Rex wants to have a bit of freedom to revitalise the concept. Anyhow, I have long suggested that its about time there was a decent coherent WW2 allied motorcycle display of the type the NOBS puts on at Goodwood each year (ask Ron). I live close to the venue so am quite keen to see if I can get this organised this year. Rex also seems keen and is talking about a prominent position. OK - I know a lot of you attend the show and some of you bring bikes. Interested in getting together a display? If you are, email me and I can supply more details and start compiling a list of possible attendees and then from there, get organising. I am aiming for a good quality display with appropriate dressing and am working on the basis you can drive on and off the display so your bike is safe with you overnight. If interested, email me on fergusanckorn@icloud.com. Cheers! Ferg

email (option): Fergusanckorn@icloud.com

Re: War and Peace Revival Show - bikes wanted!

Hi Ferg, I will be there Together with my son in law, richard nixon Who lives two mile away I will bring a few bikes and a couple of bouncing bombs!!!,cos its the 70th year of the use of them Andrew h.

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

Great! Will put you on my list! (Don't tell him your name, Pike!). More info when I get it. Ferg

email (option): Fergusanckorn@icloud.com

I'd love to be there, but it's too far for me to come Ferg, perhaps you could organise a 'War and Peace Revival Show North' and I'll be straight there? I hope it all goes really well for you and you get plenty of people signing up.

Nieuwe pagina 1