Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dr boots

Just bought some new boots on ebay they are called grinders style name herald price about sixty five pounds. Put them on tonight with my dr trousers and with socks rolled down they are a very good likeness to the ww2 ones which lets face it not every one will find. Just a tip cut the top of your socks so they are about six inches long and just wear short socks in your boots .There are two advantages to this your feet dont get full of dirt and you dont have thick socks round your calves making your boots tighter.

email (option): cooperbaumber@yahoo.com

Re: dr boots

Pictures please?

Regards,
Sven

email (option): snvosselman@gmail.com

Will put them on tonight and email pics to you

Sven
Pictures please?
pictures sent to you .sven
Regards,
Sven

Here they are..

DR boots

DR boots 2

Regards,
Sven

maybe you could get a local shoemaker to make 3 buckled flap to make them look like the old DR boot

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

If you put one at the bottom of the sock i think would be ok because your socks cover the other two anyway. Thanks sven for putting the pics on.

I hope your curtains were closed during this shot and that you were alone..
Over here they burst into a major laugh when I entered the living room 'click clacking' to proudly show my gear......

The big advantage of these boots is that they don't have the horseshoes..
First time I used them riding step by step behind a fanfare in a parade and I had to stop suddenly I nearly went into a split because I slipped away....ouch! And as the parade continued I had no time to kick start the engine and had to push my motorcycle to start it up slipping and slipping away....I can tell you I was warmed up within seconds!!

Regards,
Sven

Nieuwe pagina 1