Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Isn't it a bargain?

Well after about a month I received my NOS saddle cover which I bought off eBay! Is it a bargain or not?

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Made in england!

email (option): ferrarakias@hotmail.com

Re: Isn't it a bargain?

Look great, I bought a similar one during an autojumble last year, still in the box.

Not sure if it's a bargain as I don't know how much you paid for it I bought this one for 25 pounds.

Henk

BSA Saddle cover

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Well I paid about the double, but considering that I don't attend to autojumbles I take it as a bargain!

Thanks Henk!

email (option): ferrarakias@hotmail.com

Hi Kostas,

Yes you will find far better prises at autojumbles but going there isn't always possible and you never know what you will find.

I was extremely lucky finding this cover as the seller still had it in his car. It was because of me wearing Danny's M20 engine T shirt that the seller asked me if I was interested in it. I would never had had it when wearing an other T shirt

Next to that I love going to autojumbles to bad we don't have them like in England. Next April we'll be going there again.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

That looks good Kostas
When you add up your fuel money and the cost to get in to an autojumble and then finding the part before anyone else does, sometimes it's worth paying a bit more. Oh, then there's all the other items you just had to buy but don't really need

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Nieuwe pagina 1