Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Normandy 2014 update...delays

Various aspects of the organisation for 2014 cannot be finalised until after Ron, myself and others have been over to Normandy this June. Therefore, it will not be possible to complete the 'booking on' paperwork for the Tour until after that time. As a consequence the 'booking on' process itself will be delayed and will not commence until approx. August this year...I'll update again nearer the time..Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: Normandy 2014 update...delays

Ian,

Zizz haz nozzing zo do wizz poor languache skillz?
Ozzerwize perhapz I could help...?

Au revoir,

Sven

email (option): snvosselman@gmail.com

My language skills are fine...I speak perfect English.. ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Je me réjouis de cet événement en 2014. Bonne chance à tous avec le comité d'organisation.

Stuart

ps: I speak fluent google translate

email (option): stu.gibbins@btinternet.com

Thanks for the update Ian...

Mange tout Rodney. Mange tout !

email (option): dwrudd@lineone.net

The forum must be Ron loading his bikes ready for 2014

That's funny.

email (option): wingco40@hotmail.com

I know that their is loads of work to do for you in france for 2014 Ian and i will be one of the first to sign up as it was such a great trip last time .I am just a bit worried that some other third party might jump in to steal the show so i think it would be wise to get a name for your trip and tell bike owners not to sign with a third party.

email (option): cooperbaumber@yahoo.com

Thanks for the update Ian , we would like four berths, beds, tent space, ect to suit a 180lb ww2 tent. I know you are not ready yet but as an Imps member their list is now closed, and with a long waiting list, so there will be lots of people looking for space ,I hear its the same for the MVT. By the way If anybodys interested I will be able to camp lots of tents at my house ,there is about a hectare about three acres.of grass and calva,apple orchard, its near vire, About 65kms from the beaches in not far from the falaise gap andrew.h.

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1