Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Heort Ieg Classic Motorcycles

Hi,
I have placed an order for the transfers to this shop. Do somebody know them?
I cannot contact them...
Thanks
Daniel

email (option): drossi54@hotmail.it

Re: Heort Ieg Classic Motorcycles

Hi. Just for your information I have opened a claim in Paypal against this "ghost" shop.
regards
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Hopefully you didn't pay them.
Cancel the order and have a look at
www.pelders.nl/eng/index_eng.htm

Good luck!

Regards,
Sven

email (option): snvosselman@hotmail.com

Daniel, the store was closed during this period and the shopping cart function switched off. As I was going through a messy divorce. Are you saying you paid for transfers and did not receive, if so, please contact me on 01429
291291, as a refund for any payment will be issued. The store is presently operational, and please accept my apologuises, if payment was taken and no goods issued. As stated, payment to the store, during this period should not have been accepted. Neal.

email (option): Heoetiegclassicmotorcycles@live.co.uk

Neal
Daniel, the store was closed during this period and the shopping cart function switched off. As I was going through a messy divorce. Are you saying you paid for transfers and did not receive, if so, please contact me on 01429
291291, as a refund for any payment will be issued. The store is presently operational, and please accept my apologuises, if payment was taken and no goods issued. As stated, payment to the store, during this period should not have been accepted. Neal.

Just to reinforce the above apology as very genuine , I ordered and paid for transfers online a few months ago and after a long silence received an email to apologise and explain - the transfers arrived in the mail a few days later.

email (option): fanning_james@hotmail.com

Thanks Neal. I'm just reading your answer.
Let me confirm that PayPal refunded me and that you sent me an email some days after to apologise.
Sorry for my post here: I was convinced you cheated me.
Daniel

Nieuwe pagina 1