Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Netley Marsh

I've just got home from Netley Marsh after a very enjoyable three days.I should think I met up with about 15 forum contributors who's names I won't attempt to list in case I forget any. Unusually for this Summer it was hot and sunny each day..There were a good number of stalls and I managed to pick up some good bits and pieces..the best value probably a brass handle bar lever and a NOS military throttle from one stall for £10 the pair! ...
Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, it was great to catch up with some familiar faces and I know some good bargains were had by forum members..all in all a great weekend...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: Netley Marsh

Yep I had a fabulous three days. Apart from picking up a pre ordered chain and brake cable I never saw any of the stalls. For once I had my own stall and made some money and spoke to hundreds of people. Last night was rounded off with a meal at my local Harvester with Henk and Leon. They're both asleep upstairs and when they get up I'll cook them a 'Full English' (beans on toast). Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Also had a good time! found many rare bits, will post some pictures when home again, but not one Lucas MT1130!

Also N.O.S. B4 sidecar shock absorbers in the original box, very nice, but very expensive!

A nice rechromable G3 paneltank, (now only need a rear frame and a set of forks to make another one!) and a N.O.S. James ML petrol tank, to name a few things.

Ron, many thanks for your help and hospitality, will bring you some krentebollen next time! Am happy with the bits I bought from you! and the stuff you had made, a lot of time is spent organizing it all!!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

Leon had to buy a complete bike just to get an MT 1130....Then decided the bike was to nice to take it from

You're welcome Lex. This is my hobby....not a job! Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hi All
great to see so many from the form , and put some faces to names , it makes me smile when the hardcore first look at the front mudgaurd ! Of any DR bike !!!! Does it have correct label Roll on2114
I just wonder if other forums have support of this type ? Genuine is a word that springs to mind ,great weekend
John

email (option): John@fieldandrurallife.com

Blimey Lex! Next year I am going to make sure I go around one stall ahead of you. Cheers John

Nieuwe pagina 1