Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bsa m20 big end bearing

hi there,
does anyone know where to get oversize bearing rollers for big end of m20?
i'm looking for commercial buy of 1/4 - 5/16 oversize rollers in the dimentions of +010, +020,+040,
alpha bearings does not reply to my e mails,......anyone?????
thanks again
ori santo

email (option): o.horsh@yahoo.com

Re: bsa m20 big end bearing

I think Dave Plum sells them, hes on this web site

email (option): markbrob1@hotmail.com

Hi, I haven't forgotten you, but I'm having to wait for my supplier to get enough orders for him to place the order, I can get them for you the next working day but the postage will be £25 instead of free. If you need them desperately I can get them for you but obviously I'm working in your interests and trying to keep your costs down. Max at Alpha never returns calls or emails (I'm surprised they are still in business!) and any crank you send to them seems to take 6 months to get sorted regardless of their standard reply of a couple of weeks wait. If you do want them desperately, I will order them for you but obvoiusly the cost of the postage will have to be added, I've even ordered a few more packs for myself in the hope it will make up the minimum oreder for the free postage.
Dave

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

hi dave and thanks for that reply,
i will be happy to get them whenever its possible,
i'm helping an old bsa mechanik that does'nt know much about using the web,
for myself,i'm covered....have a new big end from alpha...
but he would like to hear some good news about them rollers,
here in israel you cant fid any oversize rollers anymore..
pleas contact me to my email to get more info about my order,
thanks again and my best regards
ori santo

email (option): o.horsh@yahoo.com

Will do!

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

hi there harley davidson case bushing right side big twin 1937-1954

part no 9263-12 are plus 4thou or use campbells custom part no 908035these are one peice rollers available in all oversizes but also available from eastern parts 5120 hilda road blackville sc 29817 america they fit in existing cage but beware sizes. there standard size is actually undersize compared to english rollers just ftted a set to my engine.there is a harley site on the internet with all the sizes and part numbers google the top line regards jeff

email (option): rod bearings

Nieuwe pagina 1