Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Owls Head Vintage Motorcycle Meet, Maine USA

Hello All,

Here's a link to a few pictures of Sam & me at today's vintage bike show at The Owls Head Transportation Museum. Note fashionable t-shirt being worn today!

http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd419/jcuste/Owls%20Head%202012/

Photobucket

email (option): jamescusteau@yahoo.com

Re: Owls Head Vintage Motorcycle Meet, Maine USA

A fascinating and eclectic assortment of motorcycles to say the least! Looks like another M20 there, did you get a chance to speak to the owner?
Hope to make it next year!
Vincent

PS What about the Vincent indoors, part of the display or ridden there?

email (option): vinver@ns.sympatico.ca

Hi James/Sam..With all that variety I bet it makes for a really interesting day...Beautiful Excelsior and I've always liked the Hurricane. Your own bikes are also looking nicely turned out..but you might need to give a few pointers to the other guy with the M20.. ....With the summer we have(n't) had this year I haven't had much chance to road test my T Shirt...
Thanks for posting the pics...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Dont know wether the guy rode the Vincent there or not, but he does ride it quite a bit, he lives 10 miles away from me.

Hi Sam..So are you related to Henry Cormier..one of the founders of UBM?..Ian

Hi Ian, related I'm sure , but many many generations removed. How the heck do you know about UBM?

I was thinking the same thing. Ok Ian, have you been here incognito?

email (option): jamescusteau@yahoo.com

..My spies are everywhere!!...Well, actually I looked at the pictures you posted and UBM web address is on the side of their trailer in one of the shots. I took a look at their website and in reading about their history and the founders of the group spotted Henry Cormiers name....I'm always interested in the 'background' stories and usually study photos in detail...Ian

Nieuwe pagina 1