WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fancy a change for £20,000?

E bay 120957530106 Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: Fancy a change for £20,000?

Those Guzzi's are like buses. Having never seen one before, my M20 was parked next to one on the Isle of Wight at the weekend and here's another!

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

£20,000 seems like rather a lot of money?

Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

hi,funnily enough ,i have only seen one before as well,if anyone is ever in the lancashire area,between accrington and burnley there is a shoe wholesaler
called winfields.
ten years since they had a fantastic collection of bikes on display,perhaps 50 or more.
now the collection is smaller(more money in retail than freeview )but the bikes are still there.they seem to change them round every so often,or swap with another collection.
you can get boots, industrial clothing, camping gear etc,and the bikes are right next to the cafeteria,so you can get a brew and a sarnie,and view for free
and there is one there
cheers rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

There is also one in my area.(S.Devon).It has been doing the shows around here for some years with the same owner..Two sets of handlebars?..Doesn't seem right ...Ian

Here is a picture of the one at the Isle of Wight:

Photobucket

They always strike me as 'messy' to look at...but they had a good engine and rear suspension in thier favour....Ian

Hi Paulco

You must be the guy I met with the other M20 as my bike is behind the Enfield that's behind the Guzzi. Did you get the valve lifter adjusted ok?

paulco
Here is a picture of the one at the Isle of Wight:

Photobucket

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

Hello Lee
It was not me you were talking to. My M20 is covered in spiders and lives in my conservatory. This event is local to me.

I was speaking to the owner of the Guzzi, his was known as the bacon slicer model because of the large exposed flywheel.
It does look like a bunch of spare parts bolted together but I still liked it. Not for 20k though.
Paul

Nieuwe pagina 1