Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forum changes.

Is it just me? I've lost the ability to swap between 'board and threaded' posts.
I personally prefer the threaded version. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Re: Forum changes.

Yes the option does appear to have disappeared, but as I always use the board it doesn't effect me. Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

It's not a major 'cat's arse trophy' But I liked the threaded version that highlighted anything you hadn't read in black. Ron

I quite liked that as well...I've only just noticed the 'board' and 'threaded' option isn't there anymore either..Pay more get less it seems..I still find it easy enough to use though and better than all other forums.....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Bravenet goes modern they told me. I have tried my best to keep the forum as much as it was but I am out of control with most things that have changed.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

F*cking Dutch Bastards. Wasn't the bloke who invented the speed camera (Gatso) also Dutch?? Ron

F*cking Dutch Bastards. Wasn't the bloke who invented the speed camera (Gatso) also Dutch?? Ron

It all doesn't matter, this forum now has 25000 hits! Congratulations Henk! And thanks!

Jan

email (option): wd.register@gmail.com

Yes isn't that great Jan and the website has had 973064 visitors in total since the website started. Pretty impressive numbers isn't it.

Henk

And only a few thousand military bikes to share between them.. ..Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

I prefer it this way as the threads that are being replied to do not disappear after a few hours. If you only go on once a day, as I usually do, a thread that you have spent hours looking for photos for is now four pages back......

This is much more useful

email (option): stinkypete80@hotmail.com

Ian Wright
And only a few thousand military bikes to share between them.. ..Ian

And they all are going to show up in Normandy in 2014

Nieuwe pagina 1