Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Website photo

I'm guessing this photo was taken after the action was over in the Middle East..The box shaped filter on the M20 looks like one off a four wheeled vehicle..or something 'non motorcycle' at least. Also noteworthy are the tele forks fitted to the M20 and the lack of a headlight..Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: Website photo

Ian Wright
I'm guessing this photo was taken after the action was over in the Middle East..The box shaped filter on the M20 looks like one off a four wheeled vehicle..or something 'non motorcycle' at least. Also noteworthy are the tele forks fitted to the M20 and the lack of a headlight..Ian

You mean the "Matchless" Teleforks????

Say no more,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

Yep..The only bit worth taking..Unfortunately the M20 front brake wouldn't fit... ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

I particularly like the non-regulation embellishment on the helmet

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

I wonder if they are "bar none" racers?

There proximity to the pyramids could be a clue along with their modified "racers".

And I also wonder who ended up with the remaining parts to make a G3L with M20 forks

Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Can anyone make out what the numbers and letters on the tanks are? I have an M20 petrol tank that had been cut down to fit a Matchless and looks like a trials tank. Makes me think I should restore my Egyptian G3L as a Bar None bike . JT

Nieuwe pagina 1