Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
forum

what has happened all the posts have spread out and there is no green to say you have read the article and now you have to put in a security code

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

Re: forum

also i tried to edit it and it took a long time and came out as the first article of the forum

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

When I tried to open posta last night I was getting a message from bravenet that they had problems, and had technicians working on it.
Maybe they made some changes

email (option): Gadboy@btinternet.com

It's all changed, the lettering is very thin and not nice to read and where is the change of colour to show which items had been read, is this the new order.

I think having to put the code in will stop spam, but I think it will stop the "casual or first timer" from using the forum, it certainly isn't user friendly as I manage to get the code wrong twice! I just wrote this and went to put the code in, now the box has disappeared!!

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

I asked Henk about it, but he can't do anything to correct it

email (option): viaconsu [at] planet [dot] nl

I hate this. It's all mixed up. You can't tell what you have read. I haven't been asked for a code though. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

It seems they are making changes or having problems at bravenet. When things look strange on the forum it wasn't me doing that. When this happens I am also not able to change or reverse things. I hope it will stay ok again now.

Henk.

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Nieuwe pagina 1