Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Model H Triumph ex-despatch bike on YouTube

I've put together a new video. It's currently up on YouTube on a private channel.

It's some snaps of a Model H Triumph that I was test riding on Friday. It was made in 1915 and saw active service as a despatch bike in France. It's now civilianised.

The video won't suit all tastes, but I'd appreciate some constructive feedback/error spotting/confusion before I put it live. It's no big deal; just some images and music, plus a few seconds at the end showing the bike moving.

Usually, people ask why I didn't do this, and why I didn't do that. Just keep in mind, if you will, that there's a reason for everything. The video, by the way, might not be up there for long on this link (below), so if you want to take a peek, better do it sooner rather than later. But it will be on YouTube in some way, shape or form.

The idea of the video, by the way, is simply to point at a more extensive feature on the Model H that I'm writing for Sump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3z7VjZhYKA&feature=youtu.be

email (option): dannydefazio@sumpmagazine.com

Re: Model H Triumph ex-despatch bike on YouTube

It wont let me view it Danny

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Me neither.

Ditto....

email (option): brucekirby@telkomsa.net

Okay. I think I know what's wrong. I'll make some changes. Apologies.

Re: Technical YouTube glitch on this.

Sorry about this. There's a problem here that I'll sort out by tomorrow (I hope).

Nieuwe pagina 1