Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Visiting Ireland anyone know of a good place for old BSA parts?

Hi I am visiting Ireland for 8 days starting today and I was hoping someone new of a great local bike swap meet our autojumble. Please feel free to respond or email me at jeff@infinitymedspa.com. I have a BSA m20 1944

email (option): Jeff@infinitymedspa.com

Re: Visiting Ireland anyone know of a good place for old BSA parts?

Hi jeff

Where does your intended route take you ?

Unlike this side, there are few autojumbles & quality of those held is variable, its easier for people to travel to events such as stafford, founders day, netley etc

There are however a good number of runs organised with events most weekends throughout at this time of year - although like here summer has not been good with many cancelled

Let me know where you are headed, i will ask about any runs etc that might be suitable

One thing for sure, head west & south west, cork & kerry (ring of kerry/dingle) or clare, galway (connemara) mayo (achill) fir spectacular scenary, roads somewhat firgotten in places by the celtic tiger provide their own challenges, but will suit your M20 & provide enjoyable riding

Enjoy & i will wait to hear from you

John

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Thanks for the info. I am with my wife so I didn't bring the bike. We are going to donnegal the Galway and the Kilkenny. Let me know of any good places for parts if you can think of them. Thanks

email (option): Jeff@infinitymedspa.com

Hi jeff

You will have some nice views & countryside, it's not my side of the country, so am not so familiar with any activities there

In a few weeks from now, the Irish national rally will take place in Kerry/cork - 150 bikes & 5 days of riding - its a great - you would have enjoyed that for sure

Don't know of any treasure trove that is open to you just to pop in, they do exist but are "not so open" if you understand my meaning

I'll ask my brother if anything is on in the Kilkenny area next weekend, that's more my side of the island

Best regards

John

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1