Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
open M20 engine

I was dismanteld an open M20 engine with strange numbers anny body an idee whath it isPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket it is a strange engine mostley std and good bud the numbers are mostly strange anny idee???? Gr Theo

email (option): oldbikes@kpnmail.nl

Re: open M20 engine

Certainly the "M" in "MAC" is not an M but an upside-down W. Also, it looks like the W and the Z in the second photo were superimposed on other stampings. Don't know what you mean "standard and in good bud", since the front of the crankcase is missing. Could it be a demonstration tool and that's why the numbers don't make sense?

email (option): jonny.rudge@verizon.net

That was a strange experience, 80052 is the frame number of my 1942 bike. I have been looking for the matching engine for years. It does however seems to have been re-stamped but still.

I would buy engine WM20 80052 in any condition but preferably still in serviceable condition of course.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Henk have you seen the open engine i like to see you drive with it The cranckase are only to put it obove the fireplate and make a lamp of it. I ask Nico if he want to sell it or trade it Gr Theo

email (option): oldbikes@kpnmail.nl

I'd buy the crankcases if they weren't too expensive!...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

For the air cooled crankshaft sprinter no doubt!!!

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Hi Dave..You'll be told on a 'need to know' basis... ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink,.....say no more

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Isn't the 'inverted stacked rifles' an international distress sign ?

I've seen a few Norton engines open at the front like that but usually with half a con rod and a bent camshaft hanging out.

Nieuwe pagina 1