Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
armour and embarkation

this event is only 10 days away now and I was wondering what forum members are attending ,I will be there with my m20 as will Kit Harvey and Ian Hince with a couple of bikes I believe but who else is going?For those no going but in the Dorset area you may find it worth the trip for a look as the spectacle of an entirely ww2 convoy including approximately 20 tanks travelling into Dorchester should be quite a sight

Re: armour and embarkation

Nigel

I will be there with my G3L, Ive only done 5 miles on the M20 since total rebuild so not yet convinced of my mechanical ability to trust it yet! Ive been told my better half is coming also
Pete

email (option): cruaser@aol.com

I'll also be there with my '44 M20 which has covered 40 miles so far since its rebuild.
I'll be there from Friday and am taking in Weymouth on the Sunday.

See you there

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

I'll be busy at Weymouth that weekend so will have to miss A&E. But hopefully meet some of you on Sunday at Weymouth. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Ron Pier
I'll be busy at Weymouth that weekend so will have to miss A&E. But hopefully meet some of you on Sunday at Weymouth. Ron

I've never been to the Weymouth parade but found a clip on Visit Dorset or Visit Weymouth (I think...) and it looks like a cracking do and much biger than I'd imagined.
It was blue sky & sunshine on the video so, fingers crossed, it'll be the same again.

In for a penny, in for a pound, I sent off my Buckfastleigh form today after reading rave reviews about last year's bash and especially Ian's moor mystery tour.

Devon, here we come...

Yes Lee. If the sun is out there are 1000's of bystanders at Weymouth.
Be afraid for Dartmoor however! There are beasts there!!
Ian has been attacked by a wild bore, and last year I was attacked by a foal and John Allison and Tina were jumped on by a black cow, and then there are the hounds at night. Ron

The NOBS will be there in force. At the last count there were 9 of us going to attend. Cheers John

I must say, last years Moorland run did put a whole new meaning to the "cow jumped over the moon" 1st time I had seen a cow get a smack in the mouth at 40,MPH. Full marks to John for staying in control, but dont let that put anyone off, it was still a great run, I had a 30 mile ride out today,got back just before the rain

sounds like we should have plenty of bikes for convoy control then,really looking forward to the weekend the last one was a great success so lets just hope the weather improves in time

Just sorting the bike ready for the Moor
Bike check
Fitted seat belt front and rear Check
Cow catcher fitted Check
Boxing gloves check
Roll on buckfast !!!!

Hi all looking forward to catching up with the DR mob fingers crossed good weather
John

And beef burgers for the BBQ

Are you allowed to take these cows away from the Moor Colin? once you've punched them to death? Ron

once the livestock gets wind that puncher Johns about they will all clear of to Bodmin Moor

Hi chaps
Happy to supply the fresh meat !!!!,sorry no bread rolls
John

Nieuwe pagina 1