Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message for JonB

Hi Mate,
I am interested in your Y straps. How much is the postage and how do you wish to be paid? I have a Paypal account if that is easier. I am on the mainland UK for postage.

Regards

Alan (AKA Sir Ewok)

email (option): stinkypete80@hotmail.com

Re: Message for JonB

Hi Alan...Jon lives near me but is not an 'every day' man on the forum...I can mail you his mobile number if he doesn't reappear shortly...and if he doesn't have paypal you can use my account and I'll pass on the money...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

will send u email shortly, jonb

Thanks for the offer Ian but Jon has sent a PayPal request, which I have paid.

Jon I found your other Email in my Junk folder. I am glad that the strap came from a Royal Artillery man as my Dad was a Gunner in WW2 and the bike was bought with RA colours already on it. A fitting memorial for both mens service.

Hi Alan, My Grandfather was RFA in the first war..He did the whole 4 years.I have his cap badge, uniform buttons, medals, 'years of service' stripes, 'Kings Shilling' and his private purchase binoculars he used throughout the war..He signed up immediately with his best friend..unfortunately he was killed after less than two weeks in France...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

My Grandad did the Boer war, WW1 and the rematch as a Home Guard, sold his medals for beer money in the fifties.....AAAArgh!

My Dad had a lucky war compared to some, stationed in Suffolk (Framlingham) with a TA searchlight Battery and went across the channel through Holland and Germany behind the front line troops. His medals got lost somewhere, most were the usual ones but I would love to find his long service, good conduct medal....

Nieuwe pagina 1