Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message for Scott RE; crank rebuild

Hi Scott and all. What a great idea filming a crank rebuild done by the gun ,Dave plumb.
I would be more than happy to flick you some cash for your time and effort.
Cheers Drew

email (option): bronte.nolan@bigpond.com

Re: Message for Scott RE; crank rebuild

Thanks Drew. I'm a bit too far away to do the filming, but maybe we can get a wave of interest and see some traction on this.

cheers

I found an HD video camera and someone who can operate it/edit the finished video, but I guess it would take all day to complete it as there is so much to do (lighting etc as the lights are a bit poor in my unit for filming) I'd also like to cover alternative DIY methods of doing certain parts of it, I'm definately up for doing it and I've found a bottom end I could use to do it.
The only problem is that at the moment I don't have a spare day to do it as it's the height of the riding season and my workload at the moment is extending about 3 weeks and there is more coming in all the time but I will definately do a video.

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

That's great news Dave. Thanks. Scott

Hi Dave
That would be great and i would be more than happy to buy a video off you for your time and effort.The alternative DIY methods are tryed and tested by you and are invaluable and very helpful.Ill have to buy a pillion seat cover off you.
Cheers Drew

email (option): bronte.nolan@bigpond.com

Nieuwe pagina 1