Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ahoy!

hey there everyone...it's been a while.
I know you missed me and I missed you too!
I need some help with some documentation. My WM20 has arrived safely in the States and I will be registering it here quite soon. Can someone scan and email me the page out of the British Forces book that shows the Year, batch, etc for frame number WM20-97983. also if anyone has additional supporting documentation for this batch of frames that would be helpful.

thanks and pictures to follow soon of the latest WM20 on US roads.

anyone in the NY/NJ/PA area that want to meet up for a ride, let me know.

Eric

email (option): BSAWM20@gmail.com

Re: Ahoy!

Don't know who the f*ck you are mush. But I'll email the page and front cover to you Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hi Eric...Nice to see you've 'dropped in' for a chat again ..I guess now your overpaid, over sexed and over there!...Looking forward to pics of 'The Flyer' in the ....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Well, I can't say I am any of those, but thanks for being positive. I am hoping to be out for a ride sometime in June. I have some work to take care of and my broken wrist will keep me on 4 wheels for another month :( but piccys to follow soon.

BeSt regArds, Eric

Ian Wright
Hi Eric...Nice to see you've 'dropped in' for a chat again ..I guess now your overpaid, over sexed and over there!...Looking forward to pics of 'The Flyer' in the ....Ian

obviously you don't recall borrowing the woolen under pants I lent you back in Normandy....anyway, you can keep them for good now. I don't want to begin to think of the mileage you have on them.

JK, Ron...you're the best.....thanks for the scan.

Eric

Welcome back Eric!

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

Nieuwe pagina 1