Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wiring cover

In the discussion about the wiring it was mentioned that the wiring was hidden in a rubber tube; I found a very thin tube from a race bike, about 9/16" diameter. Is this near the original size

email (option): viaconsu # planet dot nl

Re: Wiring cover

Kept meaning to measurethat Hans, 9/16" is about 14mm and my N.O.S. wiring loom is about the same, so you should be OK.

Let me know what make and size of inner tube you use please!

Came past your house last week, on the DKW, but no time to stop!!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): Welbike@welbike.net

Oh, was that YOU, that passed by, rattling and smoking, neighbours are still talking ....

And that tube is marked "Schwalbe 28" 18/28-622/630 2507921 No. 15A Made in Indonesia" . Can usually be had for free, because punctures are frequent. I got mine in that bike shop in Amersfoort, Leusderweg, facing the old barracks.

email (option): viaconsu # planet dot nl

'Eine Schwalbe macht noch kienen Sommer'...Why do the Indonesians make inner tubes for Dutch bicycles and then name them after the German word for the Swallow? .(or the ME 262 jet fighter)..Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Ian Wright
'Eine Schwalbe macht noch kienen Sommer'...Why do the Indonesians make inner tubes for Dutch bicycles and then name them after the German word for the Swallow? .(or the ME 262 jet fighter)..Ian

Keine Sommer Ian!! there's some Indonesians on the forum, why not ask them?? they're probably also marketed in Germany, being flown in in ME 262's

Cheers,

Lex

ps, thanks for the info Hans, but am not going to stop with every cyclist who has a puncture!

pps, there were 2 DKW's actually!! we did some offroading too

email (option): Welbike@welbike.net

Nieuwe pagina 1