Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DVD

Hello,message for Ron Pier, i met a very nice man called John O'Brien today at the London MC Museum and playing on the TV in the background was a pathe' film on the WD machine's, and how it should be ridden and cared for and i mentioned it would be nice to find a copy and John said he thought that it might be possible on this forum to obtain a copy, so over to you and thank's in advance, Tony.

email (option): longtimedead@btinternet.com

Re: DVD

Good to meet you today, as you know I went specifically to see Bill today and to see how he was doing, the museum was a dream of his, luckily for us !!

The bikes on the DVD are norton 16h mostly, but it's great viewing even for a BSA man

Ron or Dave I'm sure will sort you out

They'll tell you I'm no very nice at all

:-D :-D

Welcome to the forum by the way

JO'b

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Hi John,i don't care what they say, i thought it was good of you to leave me a tenner in my wallet after you found it, yes thinking about it, the close up's did show Pa Norton's off spring,i to did not like to see Bill like that,after a lifetime dedicated to the noble motorcycle it would only be rightand just that he see's the machinery turn up and turn the first sod for the next chapter of his dream, i only hope i still have the passion that he still has when i am his age, all the best, Tony. nb, you mentioned Kempton, do you have a stall?, only i could bring up those drawing's for you to look at.

I think it is available from the IWM, and is called "army notorcycling" Henk very kindly sent me a copy a few years ago and I'm sure he'd do it again if you cover his costs, but failing that you can get it from the IWM

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Hello, thank you for that, i will try there first,but should i fail, then if it was not to much bother maybe try your other suggestion, of course i would cover all cost's and be very grateful, thank you, Tony.

Hi Tony and all. It's not possible to get a copy of that from the IWM any more for some reason. That is why Dave and I got together to make some. I'll nudge Dave to contact you. I think he still has some. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hi Metal Blood, sorry for my late reply I've just got in from being away for the weekend. That was where I first saw the film too. I can sort you out with a DVD if you want one. I'll e-mail you when I get on my own PC. Dave

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Hi Ron, you are right, tryed and failed, just noticed another reply, thank you for getting back, Tony.

Hi Horror, thank you, i would love a copy if that is poss, let me know how much, and a big thank you to all who replyied to the post, great forum, cheers for now, Tony.

Nieuwe pagina 1