Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forum pic..

Those latex gloves look a bit gay..real men have oil under their fingernails and Dermatitis.. ..Hope all goes well for France John...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: Forum pic..

Lovely boys doing a great job

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

It smacks slightly of a forensic 'scene of the crime' photo to me Ian .

email (option): leifevans75@yahoo.co.uk

Yes some al fresco gearbox & clutch rebuilding going on in deepest gloucestershire yesterday

Jon was good enough to offer his help and we completed my first m20 gearbox rebuild & finished off with my new clutch rebuild after

It was good fun but we learned a lot more about m20 gearboxes too including what to and not to do

Rebuilding back into the bike for France commences tomorrow and hopefully, the oil incontinence my bike has suffered from will be significantly improved - I can park up hopefully without being too embarrassed about the pools of oil being left on the ground

Happy days

:-)

Jo'b

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Oh yes the gloves

The blue nitrile ones, can't recommend them highly enough Ian

:-D

The last chap that I saw wearing gloves like that was called Ben Dover...at least I think that's what he said.

Google Ben Dover, he's quite a chap, a bit of a Brit Ron Jeremy

One inner casing..one main casing..two sets of gears. Is this a secret conversion to 8 speed?..and who was the third man on the grassy knoll with the camera..?...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Jons neighbour, came, saw & ran away

One odd thing on rebuild however, in the middle casing, there is a bush through which the gear change shft goes through, it was loose & slipped inside the casing causing the adjustable rod to come into contact with the casing & the quadrant on the inside to come out of place on the plunger

Very odd, put it back together & seems to work ??

Jo'b

John O'Brien
Google Ben Dover, he's quite a chap, a bit of a Brit Ron Jeremy

Good Grief John, I'm shocked. I've obviously been away too long. I thought it was one of those old schoolboy jokes, like trying to get someone to say "Has anybody seen Mike Hunt" over the PA.

I managed to get that one done back home in ireland many years ago

I still laugh at it

hi john,what did you do with the ladders,tree loppers,roll of carpet etc,and did jons wife not mind bolting the vice to the kitchen table.i would have been
more at home with that lot this weekend ,cutting down two sixty-foot cyprus trees in wales,man iv'e had enough
and back again tomorrow
cheers rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1