Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Plastic models

There are still very few models available of our beloved WW2 bikes. So I wrote again to Hornby, and they replied as follows:
"....I have passed the suggestion on, which will be added to a list of suggestions that our Marketing team consider when planning new releases. New ranges are only released at the start of each year and you would have to check if your suggestion features.
Please bear in mind that suggestions will only be produced if there has been a large amount of collectors requesting them....."
So I suggest that we all send a request for a model of our bikes to Sophy Dye, c/o customercare@hornby.com and ask for a model of our BSA WDM20, Norton 16H, Ariel, Matchless, Triumph 3HW, Welbike, whatever

email (option): viaconsu # planet dot nl

Re: Plastic models

I seem to remember there being a fairly large scale Triumph availiable a good few years back? I don't know what scale it was, what company made it or if it's still availiable?

Yes, that was a nice 1:9 model of the 3HW, by Italeri; could still be available somewhere, try www.italeri.com

3HW, 3HW

email (option): viaconsu # planet dot nl

Yes that's the one! It came complete with a helmet, which I've still got at the back of a drawer, I wish I knew what I'd done with the rest of the model!

Do have a look at this site : http://www.vectis.co.uk/Page/ViewLot.aspx?LotId=102623&Section=1590

The red bike was the one that made me chose for the paint sceme of my 3HW ...

Y.M.

email (option): yvan_mac@hotmail.com

Cheers Hans , i,ll definetly be putting wm 20 on my wish list.

email (option): cruiser3@icisp.net.au

Nieuwe pagina 1