Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new zealand pic

looking at the nz pic i saw the number on the tanks and quickly studied them, i cant be the only one who looks at the numbers and wonders if he can make out his own number, c4345414 in this case, though a few thou off this time i live in hope that someday i will spot it in a pic somewhere. henk had a pic of one only 7 away, so you never know, also interesting to note the footrest position with rubbers,

Re: new zealand pic

Where do these contract number fall on Steve & Chris's listings? Is this a RAF contract....

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

Its a very nice picture, the second chap from the right with the revolver (Officer?) has let all his men have the BSAs and kept the Norton for himself, I suppose there are two ways of interpreting that Rob.

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

jonb
looking at the nz pic i saw the number on the tanks and quickly studied them, i cant be the only one who looks at the numbers and wonders if he can make out his own number, c4345414 in this case, though a few thou off this time i live in hope that someday i will spot it in a pic somewhere. henk had a pic of one only 7 away, so you never know, also interesting to note the footrest position with rubbers,

You're not on your own Jon, I've been doing the same in the hope that I'll spot mine "in action". Has anyone out there spotted their own bike?

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

I'm happy enough if I can find a 1940 photo from the same contract or any vehicle photo showing the 2nd Inf. Div markings that mine carried.

Hi henk

Could I have a copy of that pic please ?

Many thanks

Job

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Hi rik

Did you get my mail ?

Job

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1