Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brass mag lever?

Is there such a thing as a brass coloured mag lever? I'm sorting controls at the mo and with my clutch lever having a brass adv/ret lever I thought a matching mag lever might be the way to go.

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

Re: Brass mag lever?

Hi Lee.. Could you clarify?..the adv/rtd lever is the mag lever..do you mean the air lever (right hand side).There are brass versions of both...do you need the type with a ball end or a flat end?...and are you just talking about the lever part only?...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Hi Ian

Please forgive my schoolboy error - I meant the air lever! Right hand side with a ball end, complete part.
It would appear I've forgotten most of Brit bike stuff from last summer...

Ps. Any joy with the headlight reflector?

Hi Lee..Your headlight reflector should be ready for me to pick up next week...I'll mail you when I have it.
Do you want the complete air lever or just the part with the ball on?...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

I'm after a complete unit to grace my bars with its rich brass colour.

I found recentley a long brass Mag lever bud it is for the rigth side of the handlebar BSA allway have it on the left side? Gr Theo

email (option): oldbikes@kpnmail.nl

Theo Schipper
I found recentley a long brass Mag lever bud it is for the rigth side of the handlebar BSA allway have it on the left side? Gr Theo

Sounds like the sort of thing I'm after. The clutch side looks good with it's brass unit and I'd like go brass for the other side instead of chrome.

Nieuwe pagina 1