Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tool box and rear mudguard for sale?

Hi,

In the process of painting my 1944 bsa m20 and the pinter said my toolbox and rear lower part of my rear fender are toast. Anyone have an extra to sell? PLease email me your price and the cost of shipping to U.S.

Also do I need any other pieces to mount my pannier racks beside the rear carrier?

Thanks a heap

email (option): jeff@infininitymedspa.com

Re: tool box and rear mudguard for sale?

Hi Jeff

I can look out for a tail section for you at Kempton Park Autojumble on saturday

Sometimes a chap there has them, Geoff Hoare. If he has them, I will get his details for you and you can deal direct, they are repro sections as far as I can make out

If you can confirm, by 1944 your bike should have the flat blade gaurd, no central rib on it.

I have a 39/40 valenced type I no longer need, but this is too early and incorrect for your machine

Just let me know your guard type

best Regards

JO'B

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

yes its the flat section, also need a tool box and a number plate.. The thinner one to fit between the pannier bags.

email (option): jeff@infininitymedspa.com

John O'Brien
Hi Jeff

I can look out for a tail section for you at Kempton Park Autojumble on saturday

Sometimes a chap there has them, Geoff Hoare. If he has them, I will get his details for you and you can deal direct, they are repro sections as far as I can make out

If you can confirm, by 1944 your bike should have the flat blade gaurd, no central rib on it.

I have a 39/40 valenced type I no longer need, but this is too early and incorrect for your machine

Just let me know your guard type

best Regards

JO'B

Hi John

One of those repro tail sections might be handy for my '44 M20 as it looks to be a cut & shut with triangular sections welded in. If you manage to find Geoff Hoare, I'd be grateful for his details.

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

He normally has a stall beside my friend - but sometimes has some good m20 bits and on other occasions has very little

Either way, I'll post his details for you on. Saturday after the jumble

Best regards

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Hi jeff

I forgot to get back to you

That chap was at kempton but had no rear sections left

He confirmed they had been repros

Best regards

Job

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1