Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shepton jumble.

I know some of the other forum members found some unbelievable stuff and some bargains at yesterday's jumble. They can tell their own stories. I found two brake side BSA pre war levers. Email me If anyone wants pictures or price.
Also unbelievably, One of my friends who came with me found a perfect pre war Triumph rear carrier for £30. He's decided to let me have it for the £30 if I also give him the one I got from Kostas....Which I had to make legs for......which I can now see are far from correct. So everyone is happy. Ron

Photobucket

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Re: Shepton jumble.

Have never seen you so emotional when you saw this Ron

:-D :-D

It was nice eh

JO'b

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

I didn't buy much at Shepton..but then I wasn't looking too hard. Picked up some nice stainless steel (sorry) grease nipples for my M20 rebuild along with a few stainless parts for other projects, plus a fork brace for the Sportster (sorry again ) for a fraction of the new price.
I also snatched a complete original 8" headlamp for Jon Smalls project at a bargain £60...
It was the first trip out this season for me so it was nice to catch up with some of the 'old hands' again but I still don't think it's natural to get up at 3.30 am ....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Hi Ian,you know what they say,early bird catches the worm,
nowt worse than going miles and getting nowt.
cheers Rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

Shepton was an enjoyable day out as usual. Great to ctach up with many of the M20 regulars. Cheers Ian for grabbing that headlamp for me. I also bought an M20 gear box case for a spare box I'm building. And finally....managed to bag an original M20 rear rack for a very reasonable price. Mind you, I've been to many jumbles in the past an never found anything! Win some loose some eh?

You were certainly lucky with that rack Jon...I don't remember the last time I saw an original at a jumble..Ian

Nice to see you all there at Shepton, and I have to admit I had a few nice finds Rob.

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Your being very coy Rob...Some of it must be going onto e bay... ...Ian

Pictures please Rob. Ron

Rob Millers computer is playing up. But he sent me this picture of his purchases. I nearly bought that headlamp myself....I wish I had now!
Have a look in the middle Henk!! Ron

Photobucket

Thanks Ron.

The DU42 headlamp is in that lovely midwar brown and it came with the wrong (convex) glass and some silver missing on the reflector, I paid £145 which is I think high for a jumble, but I couldn't resist it.

The Vokes appears to be an original, it doesn't have the 3 "feet" which sit on the tank or any screw holes for the brass plate on the top, so I wonder if it was originally for some other purpose than a motorcycle? but it only cost £40 with the carburetor elbo so I'm not too disappointed

I also bought a box of NOS WD Enfield Flea parts.

The 8 ah Cyclon Jelly battery is the only thing actually on my shopping list (show price £20).

A good day
Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Nieuwe pagina 1