Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Mac Matchless?

My local school is learing about WW2, so today I took the Matchless around to show the kids. They loved it and I got some very clever and inteligent questions, but I also got 'Mister, why has your bike got the McDonalds logo on the petrol tank?' What can you say?!?!

Re: Big Mac Matchless?

Lincoln Bill
My local school is learing about WW2, so today I took the Matchless around to show the kids. They loved it and I got some very clever and inteligent questions, but I also got 'Mister, why has your bike got the McDonalds logo on the petrol tank?' What can you say?!?!

Without MOT ? anyway, here's Big Big Mack AJ!!

Nice to teach kids about the old stuff,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

Wow! that guys a giant! Regarding McDonalds,I prefer Sturmey Archer to goldern arches anyday!

email (option): fuzzyempire@hotmail.com

Well spotted Lex! I was on the way back from the MOT, so technically OK?

That is a big rider! He must be 7 feet tall! He makes that AJ look like a kids toy.

Lincoln Bill
Well spotted Lex! I was on the way back from the MOT, so technically OK?

That is a big rider! He must be 7 feet tall! He makes that AJ look like a kids toy.

Bill, I do not know about UK MOT laws, we don't have bike MOT's in Holland!!! and no MOT for vehicles older then 30 years or so, much more relaxed!!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

Lex, If I can't get any sense out of these forks soon, I'm emigrating to Holland!

Nieuwe pagina 1