Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Info sort after

Hello Gentleman
Does anyone have any information on bluestars ,photos parts lists manuals.
I have bought Henks parts list. Do parts from M series fit bluestars, does anyone have parts they wish to part with
Thanks Darren

email (option): Darrenacartwright@yahoo.com.au

Re: Info sort after

What parts are you looking for Darren?

email (option): fuzzyempire@hotmail.com

Hello Hamish
any parts I can get my grubby little hands on. I am also after close up photos. Do you if parts off other models fit
Cheers Darren

Even just info on what brand of speedo amp meter oil gauge, magneto looks like a MO1?
Carby model no handle bar type, are the forks for a 500 the same as M20 in some photos they look the same in others the look different. For a 34 model.
The front wheel looks M20 but the rear looks different.
Cheers Darren

Hi Darren..What year is your Blue Star?...There is often some degree of commonality between models produced in the same year or very close to each other. The M20 was introduced in 1936 (the last year of the Blue Star)..So if you have a late example you may be in luck...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Hello Ian
It is a 1934 frame only, B4 is the frame number. So I have a long way to go,
So I would be greatful for any info, there doesn't seem to be much info on the net
Cheers Darren

Darren,

The magneto is not an MO1 but a model MS1, with ring cam CB points. The dynamo is of the infamous 3 brush design i.e. unregulated or crudely regulated whichever way you want to put it.
Later Blue Star models have the same front brake plate as the M20 with the exception of the slotted hole which acts as a QD brake anchor and the hole for the angled speedo drive gearbox. The carburettor is a 4 hole model 76 or 89 depending on the bore size. The forks are not the same as an M20 but if you use a complete set they will fit. The forks on a Blue star have a hexagon hole on the side that was use as a vice for splitting the spark plug to clean it. depening on plug size the how was for a 18mm of a 14 mm plug.

Regards,
Leon

email (option): leonhop3@planet.nl

Darren,

In the UK it is still possbile to find a complete engine unit at an autojumble. The last Stafford show there was 350cc engine on a stall.

Regards,
Leon

email (option): leonhop3@planet.nl

I have a CD parts list I can copy for you if you want, but it's for a 1932 model.
Dave

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Hello Dave
Yes I would love a copy, let me know what you want for a copy
and I will get some cash off to you.
Thanks Darren

Thank you Leon

Nieuwe pagina 1