Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Miller headlamp

Well, did anyone bid on this Miller headlamp? Not so long ago you could buy a complete bike for this. 180811246423. John

Re: Miller headlamp

£600! And that's with a repro switch and ammeter fitted. I have an 8" Miller with an original ammeter. Someone with a Vincent offered me £500 for it.......I wonder why?? Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

So my e bay DU42 complete with original ammeter and WD switch and just the flat glass missing was a 'snip' at £78.. ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Yes that was bargain of the year Ian. I have seen the ammeters alone for nearly £100. Mind you, your bargain was helped by the fact that they didn't fit them on Broughs or Vincents. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

That fact makes me very happy...I feel quite sorry for the 16H owners who would like a spare gearbox to keep the wheels turning...I still haven't forgotten the used £144 !!!...CZ72 on e bay... ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Doesn't make me happy. I would have bought it at £78 and felt well-pleased....

email (option): kevin.sandford@ntlworld.com

Ron Pier
£600! And that's with a repro switch and ammeter fitted. I have an 8" Miller with an original ammeter. Someone with a Vincent offered me £500 for it.......I wonder why?? Ron

Makes me want to get out my 8" (HEADLAMP!) the butchered Miller one, I bought a couple years back, and do some welding on it, seems to be worth the trouble!!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

Nieuwe pagina 1