test

Photobucket

test pic...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: test

Here's hoping my crankcases look half as good as that when I blast them

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

Now you're just showing off!!! Working on a bike and a computer as well.....nice bike though!

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

That`s a beauty, is that yours Ian.

email (option): ianhince@tiscali.co.uk

Ian can post photos !!!!

There'll be no holding him back now !

What is it ? Ex-Brigade of Guards ?

It's a 1951 rigid B33..or it was. I've had it for 33 years during which time it's been through a few 'incarnations' Bought as a basket case in 78 for £60..Currently it is styled more like a B34. All fasteners,wheel spindles, handlebars,saddle springs, mudguards, exhaust etc. in stainless (what a surprise )..720cc engine, front hub from a B50MX..Colour scheme on the tank from an Excelsior Manxman..purely as I thought it was an eye catching combination..It's been a great bike..I rode it to work pretty much every day for 17 years and have done a lot of touring with it..at the moment it looks like the proverbial 'tarts handbag' after the recent engine mods, gearbox overhaul and the addition of the stainless exhaust and rear carrier..It still has the original frame, crankcases and reg. number..a Plymouth registration ...In its former life, when new, it was the Sergeants bike at a Police station on the outskirts of the city where they had five of them with consecutive registrations.(he took the highest number).The Sergeant used to visit a local farm on his 'beat' and while he had a cup of tea with the farmer one of the farmhands used to use the bike to round up the cows!..how times have changed....Ian

Excellent

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Well done Ian. Sometimes a picture says a thousand words. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Tarts handbag?

Henk further north

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Pass the napkins, I'm drooling about this!

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

Ian, this was always my favourite version.
Posting pictures..... easy when you know how, just like so many other things.

email (option): tdl1325@yahoo.co.uk

Hi Tim..And it only took me 12 months to work it out...I'll be working for NASA next.. ...Ian

Nieuwe pagina 1