Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For nostalgia

Lots of us will have had a motorcycle with a dealers sticker or label attached. Someone on another site came up with this website.

http://dealerdecals.co.uk/

I think they have done a fabulous job.

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Re: For nostalgia

Ron, I can see that you don't look too often at my website. Here's a link to a piece on Val Emery who owns the business.

He recently sent me a stack of transfers for my old Hercules bicycle (none of which was what I actually wanted, but that wasn't his fault).

He has links with another business, and between them they carry transfers/decals for a lot of stuff going way back. Some old truck transfers too, I think.

http://www.sumpmagazine.com/classicbikenews/news-january-2012.htm#copes

email (option): dannydefazio@sumpmagazine.com

No offence Danny. But I limit my activities to just a few forums, and even then I spend far to much time on the pooter But I will look from now on. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

I looked through the list but couldn't see any saying;

"Supplied by R.A.O.C. Chilwell Depot"
or
"R.A.S.C., Depots at Aschurch and Feltham"

Or..'Rebuilt by the Wermacht 1940'... ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Ron, I wouldn't worry about it. Life's too short to spend any more time online than absolutely necessary.

Anyway, anything involving M20s or military stuff, I get from this site, anyway.

Ian Wright
Or..'Rebuilt by the Wermacht 1940'... ...Ian

I don't think that they got hold of mine to rebuild it but they probably had a go at dismantling it with a PAK 36.

I have an unused Reg Allen bike label - I will place it on my triumph T100 when done -

although they are not in northfields ave anymore, my pal bill has run it since the early 60's in Hanwell so it's a nice touch, not entirely original selling dealer, but so few of these people left

These labels are superb, Thanks for posting Ron

Danny I should look at your site more often - I do read your monthly column so should support you & your site as a fellow m20 lover :-)

Thanks folks

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

I knew I'd seen the Copes badge before. I have one on a 57 Dommie front mudguard.

Photobucket

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Re: For nostalgia - note to John O'Brien

Hi John, are you in the bike trade?

Re: For nostalgia - note to John O'Brien

will PM you Danny

JO'B

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1