Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Normandy 2012

Just booked a Chalet at campingside Reine Mathilde. Travel to Etreham on 2nd June and we travel back to beatiful Apeldoorn on 7th June.
Looking forward to meet all you maniacs again to have a beer and some nice trips on our bikes. Let's hope for some good weather.
Don't know if an encounter with the mysterious Normandy streaker is on the program.

See you!.

Henrie

email (option): h.groeneveld16@chello.nl

Re: Normandy 2012

Hoping to be there too Henrie

Would like to book a chalet but a bit expensive as I think I'm riding solo this year

Will have to sort ASAP

Job

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

the normandy streaker will have to wear a hi vis jacket this year

I'll be in Normandy this year with Indian Tim 2nd-7th. But we are hoping to camp at John Tinley's sight for a change.

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

We are hoping to stay at our usual site in Saint Aubin, however, last year we charged around the field in the dark on a self propelled gun with about 30 people clinging to it. They were a bit upset with the noise and the state of the field after the tracks had ripped it up. We are hoping they have forgiven us but we will hear shortly if there is a problem. John

email (option): Tinley@btinternet.com

Tut Tut!! You kids!! I'll be giving you a smack on the back of your legs this year, if you don't behave yourselves. Ron

We will be at Basly, just inland from Bernieres in the Canadian zone. We will be camping on the local Moto Cross site, with bonfire etc.
Maybe not so touristic as Longues battery, but with easier access, better security, and no hassle with co-organisers.

email (option): rvanmeel@wanadoo.nl

Sorry, can't make it this year

email (option): viaconsu # planet dot nl

Looks like we might be on our own this year Henrie at Reine Matilde

How much did you pay for the chalet, maybe you could PM me

many Thanks

JO'B

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

My M20 D-Day trip won't be until 2014, but at least I'll have 2 1/2 years to practice clinging onto a self-propelled gun...

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

You'll get a smacked leg Lee Ron

BTW Lee. I'm OK for paint for Tims bike. I had some "Goose Turd Green" which I mixed with some "Bogey Green" and got a nice shade of " Goose Turd Bogey By Moonlight"

I hope to be there also, john if possible i stay on your site
looks good last year. Only 1 qeustion can you put Ron
On the opposit side?? He has a lot of noise when he sleeps!!

Regards

Bram

John have ask for the tank they tink abouth it!

That wasn't me Bram. It was Jim the Lightly Lad......He's well known for it, and I wont be sleeping near his tent again if I can help it. Ron

Look what they used to carve up the campsite field and get banned for life Ron

Photobucket

My brother has decided to get married this year, yup you guessed it..right in the middle of the TT week and at the beginning of 'Normandy', there maybe still time to make 6th but might combine it with some touring on one of these modern plastic Jap bikes ;) due to time, money and circumstance, so we'll see

Nieuwe pagina 1