Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WD/CO

It's a bit off-topic on the M20 forum, but does anyone know what frame number Royal Enfield went up to with their final WD/CO contract?

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

Re: WD/CO

It's not off topic Lee. Henk change the forum from WD M20 to WD Motorcycle a couple of years ago.
The last CO frame number in O&M is 30037. But there were a few more after that which aren't listed. Probably Jan knows. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Thanks Ron.

Any idea as to the approx. year & contract of frame no. 16913
?

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

Hi Lee, according to O and M 16913 falls into the CO/B contract C13870 F+E numbers 14001-17000.
Cheers, Mick.

email (option): mick@motorbikemike.org.uk

In addition to the information that Mick just gave. It's 1942. CO/B means it was built with a Burman gearbox. Presumably During a period of shortage of Albion box's. I have an original CO/B workshop maintenance manual for sale if you need it.

Ron

jan has a report on the co which is worth reading including numbers and timescales,

Yep! Got that Jon. I used O&M as a quick reference for Lees enquiry. No doubt Jan will catch up with him if he becomes a CO owner. Ron

Thanks chaps. It's much appreciated

Hello Lee,

#16913 is a contract C/13870 (WD/CO/B, with Burman gearbox) motorcycle that was despatched on August 23rd 1943. I'll send you a link to my Report on the WD/CO, in which you'll find all the info you need!

Cheers,
Jan

email (option): wd.register@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1