Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey Rik! Is this how it should be done?

Photobucket

Terry my old sign writer guy is well into his 70's. Who will replace these skills?

Photobucket

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Re: Hey Rik! Is this how it should be done?

It's how I remember seeing it done but I doubt that the painters in the Ordnance depots took that much care. Do you think that they marked them out first ?

Mind you, they were doing the same letter style in a couple of sizes, all day, everyday.

Hey Ron, can I send you my tank so Terry can do mine too

email (option): viaconsu # planet dot nl

Back in the 70's I owned a boat yard. All the names on the back of the boats were painted on by hand. Amazing to watch. There was one good looking lady that that did this. Charged more than anyone else and had more work than anyone else. She did her work topless. She did a great job too, at least what I saw of it.

email (option): lar19492002@yahoo.com

Larry Carlson
Back in the 70's I owned a boat yard. All the names on the back of the boats were painted on by hand. Amazing to watch. There was one good looking lady that that did this. Charged more than anyone else and had more work than anyone else. She did her work topless. She did a great job too, at least what I saw of it.

She probably didn't need a mahl stick Larry. Just steadied her hand on the chapel hat pegs !

Rik
Larry Carlson
Back in the 70's I owned a boat yard.

There was one good looking lady that that did this. She did her work topless. , at least what I saw of it.

Yes what he saw of it

I did see it many times bud that fellow did it with a projector shining on the company van and paints it in the projection looks very easy?

email (option): bram@ockhuizen.com

Nieuwe pagina 1