Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Selling girder legs

Hi there
I have not been on here for a while, I got this BSA on the road, It's the one I hounded people with questions about for ages.

Anyway, I bought a set of girder fork legs off a forum user, I am now skint and It doesent look like I can compete financially with the other girder parts hunters so I am going to sell the forks. I thought I would see if anyone here is interested before I go to the bay.
Nice one
Maxwell

email (option): hutman80@hotmail.com

Re: Selling girder legs

Maxwell, by way of consolation, I think your bike looks pretty cool the way it is. I wouldn't change a thing, except to maybe beef up the front brake. The picture looks like it might have been taken down in Dungeness, Kent. Nice shot too. Can you tell us a little more about the bike and the location, wherever it is?

email (option): dannydefazio@sumpmagazine.com

yea cheers
Yes that is Dungeness, The photo's were taken by Sam christmas
www.samchristmas.co.uk/
Rode down there and back one day.
I made the bike up out of spares from epay, autojumbles, folks on here, and wherever else possible to find them. Quite a bit of it was from a Captain Maurice Seddon.
M20 rigid frame, telescopic font half. home made seat.
Engine is B33 with goldstar cams and high compression piston, polished con rod, lightened flywheel and valve gear, early goldstar inlet valve etc.
It all runs well except I'm having a bit of trouble with the gearbox skipping a gear when changing up.
I put a few posts on my website
here
here
here

email (option): hutman80@hotmail.com

I LOVE the looks of that bike! The ultimate conversation piece

email (option): viaconsu # planet dot nl

Nieuwe pagina 1