Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forum pic: strange M20

Interesting picture but certainly only a small part of this bike can be M20. The front end is not. Both are sitting on frame as the rear wheel/mudguard are free of passenger. Elongated frame? And there is something shiny under the tank, where the head would be expected to be, which appears to be some sort of OHV gear or covering for it.

email (option): jonny.rudge@verizon.net

Re: Forum pic: strange M20

I think that is the rear wheel of a bike behind? And I think there's another one behind that. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

I think you are right Ron,

The bike is a military M20 but it had been converted with front and rear suspension of a Horex. The man in the photo had a motorcycle shop there and had loads of parts. Here an other photo of some of his stock.

That pretty greek girl riding pillion is my wife Linda

Henk

Photobucket

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

I thought that the orange mudguard/wheel may be another bike but upon enlarging the image it turns out that there is no visible means of support of that "other" bike: no rear stand exists and the bike is too vertical to be resting on a field stand or a kickstand. Henk: any clues?

P.S.: I didn't realize that your wife is Greek. No wonder you visit Crete so often.

email (option): jonny.rudge@verizon.net

John Harris
P.S.: I didn't realize that your wife is Greek. No wonder you visit Crete so often.

For a Greek girl, she speaks admirably Dutch

email (option): viaconsu # planet dot nl

There is nothing Greek about Linda except that she loves to Greece often. Born and raised in Hoofddorp Holland

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Nieuwe pagina 1