Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy New Year

It's now officially 2012 in Blighty.. 12.50pm...so best wishes to all on the forum for the coming year.. ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: Happy New Year

Mr. Wright....

Happy New Year to you as well; Thanks for your contined input to the Forum

All the Best in 2012.

JDE

email (option): teladelujo@msn.com

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY ONE AND THANKS
barry

email (option): mrsbfuller@hotmail.co.uk

Happy New Year Ian and thanks for all of the great input. I have a paint gun I am not using

Sata Jet 2000 digital

Maybe you could put it to good use.

Photobucket

Henri

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

All the best to you and your families for 2012, Happy New Year and thankyou for all the wonderful help and advice

email (option): andrew.honychurch@btinternet.com

a happy and a prosperous new year and it is wonderful the knowledge that people have on the forum

Happy New Year to all here on the forum. Its a real pleasure to logon and keep updated with all that is going on. I hope you dont get fed up with stupid enquiries from a M20 novice during this years rebuild
Pete

email (option): cruaser@aol.com

We never get fed up with inquiries, everybody has to learn something new at some point in their lives.

Have a Great New Year

email (option): stinkypete80@hotmail.com

Happy new year to all, old and new friends, andrew.h.

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

A very happy and trouble-free 2012 for all of you !!

It's a fresh new year.... but I don't feel very fresh...!
Hope you all had a good night

Here's to a brilliant 2012

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Happy New Year to all! Thanks for all your help, and I hope we can get a lot of safe riding in.

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

Happy New Year to everyone on this forum and may I take this opportunity to thank everyone who gets on here for their advice and opinions....and last but not least, to Henk for making it all come together!

Happy new year folks

Ever so grateful for your advice & good company, either on line or on military motorcycle manouvres / activites

Lets hope for many more wd bike adventures in 2012 where ever we are based & on our chosen brands of warhorse

Best regards

Job

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Happy New Year to all the contributors and readers fo the forum. I hope the forum may thrive again and keep many bikes on the road so we can all join together in Normandy in 2014 and try to get 200 bikes together (it's nice to be ambitious!)

Cheers,
Leon

email (option): leonhop3@planet.nl

Happy New Year Everybody, had a great time at home this year. Work on the BSA is slow but tinkering ;)

email (option): Kit247@hotmail.com

My best wishes to everybody around the globe, Henk, Ian, Robb, Rob , Ron et al, it's great to have a wide forum of friends to help with my restoration. Even though I may never meet most of you in person, let me take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy Newy Year 2012, and thanks for all your help!
Vincent

email (option): vinver-at-ns.sympatico.ca

Nieuwe pagina 1