Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Adding photos to posts

Hi I must be a Luddite(hence the bike) but how do you add photo's to posts
Cheers Pat

Re: Adding photos to posts

Hi Pat

Upload your photo to Photobucket, Tinypic or similar and alongside your freshly uploaded pic you'll see a direct link which you can highlight and copy (press Ctrl & C when highlighted) and then paste (Ctrl & V)onto your message with at the end. It sounds complicated but isn't that bad. Ps. Don't put the IMG in capitals, use lower case. I've had to use capitals so it'd show on the message.

Hope this helps and if anyone has an easier way, please let me know!

email (option): lee@twowheelstested.co.uk

Re: Adding photos to posts

Photobucket wont work on my computer anymore, I guess I will have to get a newer computer or operating system

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Upload a photo on the forum, this is how you do it.

You have to get an account at www.photobucket.com or similar. You upload your photos there and copy the HTML code from the photo, you do need the HTML code for this forum. When you put the cursor of your mouse on top of the photo you want to use, a few codes will show. You left click your mouse with your cursor on the HTML code and it copies automatically. You then paste (right click the mouse) this code in your forum post and it's can't go wrong, I just did it with this lovely photo.

Henk

Henk Normandy BSA WM21

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Re: Upload a photo on the forum, this is how you do it.

i have noticed that you can see the photo on the forum but if you go to the photbucket site sometimes you can not

That depends on the persons privacy settings on Photobucket or whatever site they have their pictures on.

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Where do you get the HTML code for the forum?..Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Here

Photobucket

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Nieuwe pagina 1