Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Front Hub

Hi everyone.

Does anyone know where I could get a front hub, preferably with brake plate? Mine is just too far gone to be able to safely use. Also, nuts and bolts. I need them all really. The guy that had previously worked on my bike was a real savage, and anything that isn't rung or had the head wore off is metric. Anyone do sets, even frame sets etc, doesn't have to be stainless or anything.

Glenn

email (option): glenn_mullan@postmaster.co.uk

Re: Front Hub

Hi Glen..It depends how much of a rush you are in...If nothing turns up I will have a complete front wheel (but minus its brake plate) available in the early spring when I take my M20 off the road for a full rebuild..It is completely serviceable but I am replacing it with a NOS wheel I bought a while back..I would say Russell Motors is still the best source for original fasteners...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Hi Ian,
I'm not really in any rush, so I can hold out for a good serviceable item. Where would I get a parts list outlining the part numbers for the various bolts? I've never delt with Russell motors, anything I need to know?

email (option): glenn_mullan@postmaster.co.uk

Hi Glenn

Both russels & Draganfly have parts lists you can download

Draganfly catalogue is by far the best in terms of illustrations but it covers so much, it's almost too much

Russels is art no heavy with fewer illustrations

Either way both are free which is a bonus

Job

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

So that's where that headlight I was bidding on went

:-D

Job

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Sorry John...well,... not really ...You can have a good look at it after I have re re restored my M20 (for the third time).I picked up the reflector after resilvering yesterday funnily enough....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Nieuwe pagina 1