Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BSA C11 1950 for sale

I've just bumped into an old chap I know and he's informed me he's selling off a lot of his collection because of poor health. The only BSA was a 1950 C11 but lots of other old stuff.
He wants £2250 for the BSA, I don't know if that's a good price or not, just thought I'd let you know.
Message me and I'll give you his phone number if you're interested.

Sorry about the pictures, my phone camera didn't like the false lighting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Re: BSA C11 1950 for sale

They're great little bikes, and underrated.Faster than an M20 and can be hotted up by shaving 60 thou off cylinder head. Why anyone bothers with Bantams astounds me?

I thought it was a lovely bike, the bloke tells me it's all original except the tank colour. Nice white faced Lucas ammeter in the headlight and speedo in the tank. Yes I'd rather have this than a Bantam.

having had both, bantams are still learner bikes whearas c11's are not, being 250's...

horses for courses.

this is an 18month old ad , is it still valid?

email (option): pddoz@hotmail.com

Hi Peter, yes this is an 18 month old ad, I have no idea if the bike is still available but I can find out if anyone's interested.
I think this post has reappeared because someone was interested in the Honda 750 pictured behind and they must have written something then deleted it, which brings the post to the top of the list again.

This ad was written before we had the for sale section, otherwise it would be there. I'll ask Henk to delete it.

Nieuwe pagina 1