Comment
Andy Tiernan has a WM20 for sale

Andy Tiernan is selling a WM20:

http://www.andybuysbikes.com/5293bsa.html

Re: Andy Tiernan has a WM20 for sale

looks pretty :)

email (option): kschaank@hotmail.com

He has a Royal Enfield WDC and Flying flea too.

Quite a lot of incorrect parts for 1940, some parts that aren't M20 and a smattering of post war bits. Most notable fault is the postwar sidecar lugged rear frame section...Looks to be a useable bike though if you don't worry about those sort of things...Ian

i will say it sorry andy isnt it not bit expensive

hi,andy tiernan in my experience ,sells his bikes at the lowest prices to be found anywhere,check his against the other vendors in o.b.m.
unusually another wd bike with the alloy tappet cover,im sure this should be a plain steel piece,but the alloy one sure does look better.cheers rick

email (option): richardholt@rocketmail.com

I agree with Roger..This one is too expensive. It has few 1940 parts..its supposed year of manufacture, and having a postwar rear frame, a major component, should affect its value in a downward direction.
Although it looks tidy I could write a lengthy list of the faults/omissions/ incorrect finishes etc. etc....and that is before getting to how good it is mechanically.... In truth this is a very 'average' bike, typical of the majority of M20s.The REALLY good M20s represent probably only 10-15% of the total..tops. Though that figure is rising as restoration standards and values go up.
The fact is there is (currently) a percieved value of how much a good M20 is worth and that is applied to them all by dealers, whether they are that good or not.
If it IS worth £5000 then how much is a recently restored M20 worth that has had everything done mechanically and electrically, has the correct finishes and has the full compliment of correct parts?...Ian

Ian Wright

If it IS worth £5000 then how much is a recently restored M20 worth that has had everything done mechanically and electrically, has the correct finishes and has the full compliment of correct parts?...Ian

...£4500 max because most of the twats won't appreciate it anyway and would haggle over the lack of a polished brass 'Pyrene' !

i thought if i got £3995 for mine i was doing well doesnt have all the correct parts and being sand coloured would probably lower the price i am not selling anyway

Nieuwe pagina 1