Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question for Henk

Henk, you posted a photo of an earlier WM20 saddle frame year ago, that you said you were looking for and eventually obtained if I remember correctly. Do you still have that photo? I have two seat frames I need to ID.

Thanks for your time.

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

Re: Question for Henk

Hi, If Henk hasn't got them, I've got an early type I can photograph if you like, it is coverless, and not mounted on the bike so I can get pics from all angles

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Hi Henri,

I have just send you some info.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Thanks Dave, here are the two that I am puzzled over, they are coverless as well.
Photobucket

Hi Henk, wrote as you answered!

Hi Henri,

Are these both the same? I guess these should fit the M20 and could use one of these.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

BSA M20 Saddle

I think this is the early Terry saddle, the only way to tell if its from an M20 is to offer it up to an M20 frame and see if the brackets line up, if not then its for a Matchless or something else.

I do seem to remember someone having a saddle frame with a model number stamped on somewhere?, if you clean them up you may find something.

Henri's two differ in that the rear brackets are riveted inside the rear bar on one and outside on the other.

Here is mine which came with my M20.

Rob.

Photobucket

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Re: BSA M20 Saddle

Good eye Rob!

Rob Miller
I think this is the early Terry saddle, the only way to tell if its from an M20 is to offer it up to an M20 frame and see if the brackets line up, if not then its for a Matchless or something else.

I do seem to remember someone having a saddle frame with a model number stamped on somewhere?, if you clean them up you may find something.

Henri's two differ in that the rear brackets are riveted inside the rear bar on one and outside on the other.

Here is mine which came with my M20.

Rob.

Photobucket

I have one like Henri photo on the left. I have to go to the garage this evening anyway. i can have a look if there is a number on mine. It has no paint so if there is one it should be visible.

email (option): kschaank@hotmail.com

no number.

email (option): kschaank@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1