Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wire harness

Hi all

I would like to make a harness for my bike as its clear the one fitted is not entirely suited to a WD BSA

I know it's a straightforward task to make one "on the bike" but my bike will not be accessible workshop wise to do this over the next few months

Does anyone have an original harness I can copy or at least drawings/ dimensions I can build one to

If an original is available, I'll gladly provide a deposit to secure or travel to take measurements from it

With many thanks

Job

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Re: Wire harness

John O'Brien
Hi all

I would like to make a harness for my bike as its clear the one fitted is not entirely suited to a WD BSA

I know it's a straightforward task to make one "on the bike" but my bike will not be accessible workshop wise to do this over the next few months

Does anyone have an original harness I can copy or at least drawings/ dimensions I can build one to

If an original is available, I'll gladly provide a deposit to secure or travel to take measurements from it

With many thanks

Job

not sure if i would trust an orginal 70 year old wireharness :P anyway i don't have one either so if some1 got the dimensions i'm interessed too :)

email (option): kschaank@hotmail.com

i dont think you need measurements just lay the wire along the top frame and trail them down to where you want them to go and cut to length

Hi roger
I would do but my bike is not easily accessible over the next few months, hence my requirement for a pattern / drawing

If the bike was available I could do it over a weekend

Job

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1