Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Am I a security risk?

Tried to register onto the Brit Bike Forum today (to answer a question about B30s)..I eventually (after 5 attempts) managed to give the security system the right answers... but then couldn't log on because the email that I should have got to confirm my e mail address???(which I'd already entered once and then again to confirm) and my registration, never arrived. Can they be serious?...At that point I lost the will to answer the B30 question altogether and decided to go for something more simple like hacking into the Pentagons defence systems... ....Ian

Re: Am I a security risk?

It's a nightmare, that forum. constantly logs me out.

Post your B30 answer on here, I'll put it on the BB forum and pretend that I know lots about 'em !

I know what you mean Ian, I've been trying to log onto "the Great war forum" for over a year and I still can't work out how to do it

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Same with the military vehicle forum, took me weeks before the overlords allowed me to join.
Cheers, mick.

email (option): mick@motorbikemike.org.uk

After years of frustration on that site i beat it's system by registering under my partners address and never asking it to remember me. I just log in every day and it's foolproof.Someone explained it was cookies or something, but i couldn't find any tim tams in there!

sometimes its you own firewall/security systems that are causing the problems

email (option): roger.beck@node.com

site log ons can be simple or difficult, some want you to save cookies using the remember me thing, log on and off each time helps.
tim tams where? cant get em in devon
feels the lack of biccies and wanders off in search of highly desirable aussie biccies

there is nothing like milk chocolate digestives and a nice cup of tea in fact i think i will and go and have a cup of tea now plus the choccie biccies dunked of cause ahhh!!

email (option): roger.beck@node.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Tam

Nieuwe pagina 1