Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
clutch/brake levers wm20 1940

would a 1940 wm20 have Combination levers?? if not what sort of levers could i get away with, is there any reproduction levers out there?
also im looking at getting the yellow oval "BSA" fuel tank stickers as per 1940 wm20, would any one know where i could get a pair?
regards barry

email (option): mrsbfuller@hotmail.co.uk

Re: clutch/brake levers wm20 1940

Hi,Barry I think these things are over priced and as such cant be bothered to fit them to my 41 WM20.I have solid levers fitted but I think they are from a norton with BSA mounts.I have combination levers on my 37 HM21 but only as they were on the bike when I bought it.I like Dave Plumbs idea of weld filling 1950s/60s amal lever blade backs then grinding them out smooth to make a solid lever.As for pattern parts I wouldnt bother I would prefer to buy used old levers then restore them or you could just paint them green Dave P.S the oval transfers are available from VMCC website,

hi thanks dave. ill think id wait for an old used pair to come up, cos id have to make the new ones look old, thanks barry

email (option): mrsbfuller@hotmail.co.uk

i brought some from bike jumble in 4 pieces just the non solid type they were all rusty but rubbed down they take the paint better and barry you cant put chrome levers on this forum they are to shiney

Nieuwe pagina 1